Agriarche Limited is an agriculture technology firm digitizing and driving efficiency across key agricultural value chain processes.
Agriarche provides a platform where all actors in the agriculture ecosystem can interact and collaborate to boost economic value.
By incorporating technology, the company is able to provide transparency, drive information dissemination, and ensure consistent
supply to support higher productivity and profitability in the nation’s Agriculture space.
This role provides analytic and knowledge-based reviews to Agriarche Ltd. and involves root cause analysis, intelligence gathering; strategy development; monitoring, and implementation. This role requires strong data analysis, problem-solving, business processes, reporting, and stakeholder management skills.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Develops frameworks to manage operations in a seamless manner, especially on a basic format e.g excel
- Initiate analytical approaches that help to inform daily business decisions and give clarity to every detail
- Compiles accurate data and information on relevant market activity to assist other internal and external business processes.
- Liaise with other key stakeholders in the implementation and remodeling (where necessary) of procedures to conform with current market conditions
- Ensures compliance with policies that promote the company strategy, culture, mission, and vision according to external regulatory standards
- Works in synergy with product and technology to develop and initiate initiatives that aid operations.
- Champions the development and implementation of strategies towards deepening market penetration, and achieving sustainable growth and profitability
- Liaises with all departments to proffer solution to existing problems and solve for hiccups encountered by developing strategies and models that are in line with the company’s vision
- Houses all documentation and knowledge base of the company
- Reviews and updates all strategy, pitch and model documents for all purposes based on the need
- Regularly conducts research and updates all stakeholders on risks/benefits encountered in any new/existing business opportunity
- Builds pricing and commercial model for all external negotiations.
- Develops and implements processes around pricing and negotiations
Skills and Competencies
- Strong analytical skills (Excel and other tools)
- Data Analysis
- Business Modeling
- Financial Analytics
- Risk Analysis
- Strategic Agility
- Business and industry knowledge
- Mental prowess
- Communication (oral and written)
Education and Experience
- Minimum of first degree in Agricultural Sciences, Agronomy, Mathematics, Computer Science or any other relevant
discipline from a reputable institution
- Relevant professional certifications from a reputable professional institution
- A Master’s degree in a related discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-graduation experience in related discipline especially in analytical role supporting C level staff.
- Good knowledge of the Agricultural Sector